[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Update DMS website

Hi to all,

DMS-members returned yesterday from a highly succesfull Leonid expedition
in Spain and Portugal. All 5 DMS teams observed the Leonid outburst under
fine clear skies.  Today nearly all expedition members worked hard to get
first results
available.

Some of these very first observational results, most of them visual, are
now published at the DMS website. So we invite you to come along at
"http://www.dmsweb.org" and learn of our results.

During the next week we will gradually add more new visual, photographic,
video and ms results from our observers to the website.

Thank you for your interest!

Best wishes,

Casper.

Casper ter Kuile, Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)
Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Tel. +(31)-30-2203170, Fax. +(31)-30-2202695
GSM-BEN: +(31)-6-24242445, GSM-KPN: +(31)-6-53270844
E-mail_1: pegasoft@accu.uudot nl
E-mail_2: dms-web@wxsdot nl
E-mail_3: webmaster@dmsweb.org
DMS website: http://www.dmsweb.org