Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:51:57 +0100 (CET)
From: Marco Langbroek <marcolan@stad.dsldot nl>
To: Rainer Arlt <100114.1361@compuserve.com>, Jurgen Rendtel <jrendtel@aipdot de>,
        Tim Cooper <tpcoope@mweb.co.za>,
        Robert Lunsford <lunro.imo.usa@prodigy.com>,
        George Zay <GeoZay@aol.com>, meteorobs@jovian.com,
        Zhao Haibin <meteorzh@pmo.ac.cn>, foschini@tesre.bo.cnrdot it,
        Ito Daiyu <nfd46051@biglobe.ne.jp>
Cc: David Asher <dja@star.arm.acdot uk>
Subject: (meteorobs) Leonid slides

Hi!

I got my slides from the Leonid storm of Nov. 17-18 back today. I didn't
expect too much from them, because of the very faint meteors. In some
sense, that expectation came true, but still, it are nice pictures.

The best picture is a 8m 50s exposure (1.8/50mm Canon, Ektachrome Elite
400 ASA) from 2:02:20-2:11:10 UT, which shows 17 leonids. Most of these
are very faint images, I fear many will be lost when I have my slides
printed.

- Marco Langbroek

------- End of Forwarded Message