Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:12:28 -0500
From: Steve & Debbie <sdhh@home.com>
To: meteorobs@jovian.com
Subject: meteor shower

I was standing outside tonight at about 7:00pm, when I saw what appeared
to be a very low flying plane banking over the houses at the end of our
street.  The lights then straightened up and I watched 7 meteors ???
move across the sky , each one getting dimmer but everyone leaving a
trail in the sky like a sparkler .
Can you please tell me is there a meteor shower in Canada at this time
or was I very fortunate ?
thank you

------- End of Forwarded Message