From: David Martinez Delgado <ddelgado@ll.iac.es>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:21:51 GMT
To: imo-news@egroups.com
Subject: [IMO-News] Video from Canary Island

Dear friends,

	You can find a 30s sequence of the video obtained by the our group
from Vilaflor (Tenerife, Canary Island, Spain) during the Leonid storm in

		http://www.iac.es/educa/leo99/

	It is a large file, but I think it is worth to see it. The field
is 20 degrees, centered in Taurus.

		Best regards,

				David Martinez
				Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias