Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 17:06:10 +0300
From: Mohammad Odeh <odeh@jas.org.jo>
To: IMO-news <imo-news@egroups.com>, "Meteor Obs." <meteorobs@latrade.com>
 [NOTE OLD ADDRESS FOR meteorobs]
Subject: [IMO-News] Photos, Audio, and Radio Observations From Jordan (JAS)

Hello,

 Now at JAS home page u can hear a clip of our audio observation,  for
how we were counting the meteors during the storm ! We always use tape
recorder to record each meteor we see. In the sample you can  hear the
observer saying the magnitude of each observed meteor in Arabic. The
file is 4-minute duration from 02:05 UT - 02:09 UT on 18 November 1999.

 Also, u may hear one of the echoes by radio observation, it is
28-second meteor echo !

 Lastly, we have just added 6 photos for the meteors, one of which
contains 70 meteors at least, and another one is fish eye ! Kindly have
a look and we'll be glad to hear ur comments.

 All these can be found at: http://www.jas.org.jo/leo99r.html

Best Wishes
Moh'd
Mohammad Shawkat Odeh.