Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 03:55:26 +0100
To: meteorobs@latrade.com, imo-news@imodot net, dms-mail@onelist.com
From: Casper ter Kuile <pegasoft@accu.uudot nl>
Subject: Raining Leonids !!!!!

YES!

They did it!

Team "Delingha"of the Dutch Meteor Society located between Valencia and
Alicante in Spain reports....

We observed many, many, many Leonids falling from the sky!
Our experienced visual observers counted about 30 Leonids per minute!
Remind this is a very first and rough estimate!

The time of the maximum is somewhere between 2 and 2:30 UT approximately.

More detailed reports later.....

Casper.

------- End of Forwarded Message