[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Weekly IRC Meteor Chat on Monday!

In a message dated 11/28/99 4:56:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dedalus@latrade.com writes:

> As usual, there will be an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) session
>      about meteor observing on Monday evening, starting at 8pm EST,
>      (which is 01:00 UT on Tuesday morning). Anyone with an interest
>      in meteors, around the world, is welcome to attend this session
>      (or our chat on Saturdays, 11am EST, 16:00 UT).    <snip>

AOLers can forget it. Seems DALnet has banned anyone with an AOL domain name
for AOL's "inability to stope spammers at DALnet."
Just to let you know so you don't waste time trying to log on.

KevinK