Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:53:00 +0100
To: meteorobs@latrade.com, pegasoft@accu.uudot nl, imo-news@imodot net
From: "Frank Witte" <fwitte@ucu.uudot nl>
Subject: [IMO-News] Leonids

Dear observers,

a team of 15 students of University College Utrecht has defied Dutch
weather conditions { snow!} to observe the 1999 Leonids. We have had one
hour of clear skies from roughly 00h00 UT to 01h15 UT in which we have
counted 25 or 26 Leonids per person, most of them ofcourse identical. The
UCU-Campus "enjoyed" a limiting magnitude of 5.0 and about 6 of these
Leonids were of magnitude +1 or higher.

	regards,

		Frank Witte

Dr. F.M.C. Witte
University College Utrecht
PO Box 80145
3508 TC Utrecht
The Netherlands
fwitte@ucu.uudot nl

Are you interested in ivy-league quality undergraduate
programs on a residential, liberal arts and sciences college?
Check out the best continental europe has to offer:

	http://www.ucu.uudot nl