[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Shower Highlights for December

Instead of me individually mailing out shower highlights for December
may I suggest anyone that is interested in these details including
charts of radiant positions please visit the following web page:

http://www.imodot net/calendar/cal99.html

The monthly posting from NAMN is also a helpful source of information on
upcoming activity. Look for it in the next day or two.

If time allows I will also post helpful hints on the current activity on
Friday of each week.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford