To: astro_espana@listserv.rediris.es
Cc: imo-news@egroups.com, meteorobs@jovian.com, l-somyce@aagc.dis.ulpgc.es,
        Carmen del Puerto <cpv@ll.iac.es>
Subject: [IMO-News] Storm report from Tenerife
From: Mark Kidger <mrk@ll.iac.es>

Dear all:

A large group of observers enjoyed a magnificent Leonid shower last night
despite the radiant being a little low initially. This was a great way to
baptise a new meteor observing group!

Attached data is for KIDMA observing from El Contador (Aricvo, Tenerife),
close to IMO site 15537. I'll pass on further data as I get it from the
group.

ZHRs assume r=2.5 and gamma=1

Mark Kidger

[Unreadable attachment snipped...]