[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) I'm a NUBEE

Hello to all,

Since I am new to this group I thought I should follow up on the e-mail that I received and introduce myself.

My name is Michael Delio I live in New York STATE in a town called Bath, the population is about 9000 (I am guessing).

I am involved with Astronomy with a Physics teacher from the school I graduated from here in Bath. We have a small observatory outside of town with a 10" Newtonian I my self use a 6" and enjoy it very much.

With all of the action in the skies I got pumped up on observing meteors and comets this year.  My main object to observe is the sun, it too gets real interesting and from reports it should be even more interesting as we get into the new year.

Well I could go on and give you my life's story but I won't.

I look forward to the e-mails and the observing tips.

Until next time as they say Keep Looking Up

MIKE  <><