[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Leonid peak, Kansas

------- Forwarded Message

From: KCStarguy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:54:19 EST
Subject: Leonids
To: meteorobs@jovian.com

Here in Kansas we had clear skies. Saw only about 15 meteors from 12:30 TO
2:30 with many bright ones but not above -1. Several Leonids left trains .
Very disappointing. Sporadic meteors seems to coming from Gemini so I wonder
if there was a minor shower going on there?

I am jealous about the observations from Europe. Must have been amazing.
Sigghhhhh!!!!

 Dr. Eric Flescher,webmaster, Black Sun Eclipse -
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/eclipse.htm
 -Editor, Blacksuneclipse newsletter - to subscribe send email to
blacksuneclipse-subscribe@egroups.com

------- End of Forwarded Message