[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) i would just like to say...

I saw my first train of meteors the other day and was quite impressed.

Didn't last for very long(well actually i was getting on a bus so i
wouldn't know)

But i would estimate them to be around -4 mag as they were very bright.

Sorry for the incomprehesive data but i'm not sure how to do it!

I believe they were in the sky next to Vega but i can't really say that 100%.
You see i was looking for vega when i saw them(i was thinking about the
film Contact, ya see!).

Just thought i would share that experience with all y'all!

clean y's

paul b