[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) AMO activity

Lew,

> This was interesting, Mark - well, with the paucity of people observing for this
> shower this year (and who could blame them during 1999 LEO peak???), we may just
> have to put this one down to "scatter". That is, unless some of the video teams
> out those nights have analyzed their data now for AMO candidates?

on three videos taken by AKM member in the night of the Leonid storm,
no unusual AMO activity was observed - neither in the visual nor in the
telescopic range. The shower's activity was well below the Taurid level.

Cheers, Sirko

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *              __          *