[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 1999 Leonid Campaign - NAMN

The results of our 1999 Leonid campaign is now updated and available at the
home page of the North American Meteor Network (see address below). The
listing contains the uncorrected Leonid rates as they were reported by the
observers. This makes it very easy to see how you might have fared under
similar circumstances.

This was by far our best campaign ever with more than 7,200 Leonids reported
in over 212 hours of effective observing time!! Thanks to all of our
observers!!...and I look forward to hearing about your Geminid experiences.

Clear skies and happy holidays,

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network