From: "trisha blasko" <trishab@magmadot ca>
To: "'meteorobsjoviancom'" <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 1999 2:23 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) would like to introduce myself

Hello

I am going to take Phillips lead and follow suit by introducing myself.  My
name is Trisha Blasko and I am a beginner meteor watcher and star gazer.  I
signed on with 'meteororbs' late this past summer but have kept very quite
up to now mostly due to fear of making a fool of myself.  I live in Ottawa,
Ontario, Canada and got interested in meteors through Kim Hay whom I know
from the Kingston RASC Society.  Cathy Hall, a fellow Ottawan, has also
been instrumental in sharing her vast knowledge of meteors with me and by
supplying me with web sites and books that have  helped me increase my
scant knowledge of this most interesting subject.  I have been reading the
posting on this list with great interest and hope one day to be able to
converse and observe with the same knowledge and skill that I have
witnessed here.

Cheers! ...

Trisha