[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hi to all of you

>>>I hope someone can help me. I mean, someone gave
me some book titles (and I'm glad for this) but is there homepage too, where
I can find the information? Bokks are so expensive in Austria.
Thanks, and clera skys to everybody.
Philipp<<<

Hi Philipp,

Welcome to the list! A couple other sites that may be beneficial, or lead
you to additional information, is the following:

Sky & Telescope  http://www.skypub.com

SEDS  http://www.seds.org/

>So it was just for people who do not know a lot from geography. :)

One of the benefits of the Internet..dot it shrinks the world! ;->

Mark Davis
South Carolina (USA)