[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Nova on Dec 3/4.

Folks, I run an "Internet Amateur Astronomers Catalog of Deep-Sky Observations"
(IAAC or 'netastrocatalog') on which all nova, supernova and other extra-solar
observations are most welcome. However, AGAIN, this is a *METEOR* mailing list:
many of our subscribers receive too much meteor email to keep up with as it is!

Let's try to keep off-topic posts to a minimum this month if we can?

Once the "meteor doldrums" begin in mid-January, we'll all welcome discussions
of any naked-eye distractions - whatever will keep us awake during long Winter
nights with total rates of 3 and 4 per hour! :)

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>