From: David Aucoin <graywwwolf@mediaonedot net>
To: <atmob-discuss@jovian.com>
Subject: (ATMoB:Discuss) Saturday night observing December 4th
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:55:25 -0500

[snip]

I observed about 4 bright bollides and one of those 4 was extremely bright,
about 5 times the brightness of Jupiter. Tom Wolfe saw it too, so I have
proof. It happened to appear just over the VAB when looking to the east.
It exploded and was brighter than the light on the porch. It was an intense
bluish white light, like some one taking a flash picture from standing on
top of the VAB with a 35mm camera rig.

It exploded very brightly and illuminated the cloud in front of it. One
of the brightest meteors I have ever seen!!!!!!

I came home around 10:30 and fixed my scope... [snip]

Dave Aucoin

------- End of Forwarded Message #1

------- Forwarded Message #2