[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) CNN footage of *fireball?*

    Just curious as to who may have seen the video, taken by a
surveillance camera in Alabama, the footage of which was shown on CNN
this morning.  I was not focused on the television at the time, so I
missed some, or most, of the particulars.  Fortunately, the video was
replayed twice during the segment.  It showed an **intense** burst of
light moving across two or three buildings. I believe the anchor
described witnesses as saying the fireball had orange and red
coloration.   The video itself was spectacular!
Outbursts, Everyone!
Kim Youmans