[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Huntsville Alabama fireball?

Hi All,

We just received this post on our clubs message board. Can anyone confirm?
His name should be linked so you can reply to Eric also.

KevinK

<<Posted by <A HREF="mailto:ericatkins@yahoo.com">Eric Atkins</A> on December
06, 1999 at 11:55:14:

Did anyone see or hear about the meteor of 12/5/99 at 4:19am, Sunday morning.
I saw it. It was my first sighting of something that big. I called 911 and
they said it was a meteor that was in the south alabama. i think i had a
great view of it. i was traveling south on a road and it pass almost
perpendicular to my travel, moving west to east. it was the most
extraordinary thing i ever saw. >>