[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Is the Gemidis worth it?

Kevin,

Since you have school the next day I would suggest watching during the
peak hours of the display which would be between midnight and 3am. This
way you can get some sleep before and after observing and still be alert
in school. If it is clear on December 13/14 then I would not waste this
opportunity. It does not get much better than the Geminids.

Bob Lunsford