[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: UT for Geminids?

Philipp and All,

Since the Geminids do not have a sharp peak everyone should be more
concerned with which DAY is best to observe. The Geminids will produce
the most activity between moonset and 0300 local time for EVERYBODY
located ANYWHERE! The best night to watch will most likely be December
13/14 followed closely by the 14/15. The night of December 12/13 should
also be excellent. Concentrate your efforts on the 13/14 but if that
night is cloudy try again the following night.

Be sure to let us know what you see!

Bob Lunsford