[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) A great site

This list serve is such a pleasure. I have enjoyed using it and reading the
wonderful notes and letters posted here. I was on one recently where there
was very little information shared and a lot of rude letters. I have picked
up so many hints for this week. Just wanted you all to know that we saw two
Geminids last night about 9:30 in a span of about 15 minutes. I think we
are hooked! Lew I too am a white fuzzy stuff addict and could sit and look
at the Orion Nebula all night, or at least as long as it is there. It just
amazes me that that is so visible with even my little astroscan.
Speaking of Astroscans does anyone have a really good way of sighting with
them? I have been starting with something on the ground close by and
sighting up. There has got to be a better way!!!!!
From the dark skies of central Illinois
Stephanie