[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Talk of the Nation/Science Friday

Those of you who might live within listening range of an NPR affliate that
carries the daily radio program "Talk of the Nation" may be interested to
know that I will be appearing as a guest on their "Science Friday" segment,
this coming Friday (December 10) at approximately 3:06 p.m. EST/12:06 p.m.
PST.  Host Ira Flatow and I will be discussing next Monday's Geminid Meteor
Shower.  They also will be setting up a link directly from the Science Friday
web site to my own site (http://hometown.aol.com/skywayinc/) so that
listeners might access info about the Geminids as well as other astronomical
topics of interest.

-- joe rao