[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN - NASA Geminid Campaign

Mark Davis wrote:

> NAMN - NASA 1999 Geminid Campaign
> ---------------------------------
>
> Membership in NAMN is not required to participate. However, observers should
> report their observations to meteorobs@charlestondot net as soon as possible as
> updates to the web site will be made daily. No special reports are needed,
> you may use one or more of the existing forms we have in place to send in
> your observations. Reports will also be forwarded to the International
> Meteor Organization as usual.

  I was wondering if there's a bordeline for bad Limiting Magnitude (due
to light pollution, poor eyesight, mist, etc.) after which observed data
is becoming guestionable/useless?  Not that there would (ever) be any
chance for clear skies in Finland.

Markku

Follow-Ups: References: