From: "T M" <zormsk@bigfoot.com>
To: <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 7:44 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V3 #223

Two things:

To the observer considering a trip to the Atlantic Coast for a Geminid
session. If your farm is as dark as you say, and if skies are clear there, I
wouldn't go to the ocean. I've done some observing along coastlines and have
almost always encountered a low-level haze which I presume to be due to the
nearness of a large body of water.  I confess to never observing in cooler
winter months. Maybe the haze isn't there then.

Follow-Ups: References: