[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Active Sigma Hydrids

     I am just in from a 1-3 A.M. observing session.  While my eyelids
are quite heavy, I thought I'd mention that I saw 7, and possibly eight,
Sigma Hydrids in only 2 hrs of Teff. This was rather good competetion
for the ten or so Geminids that appeared. Perhaps others would be
interested in monitoring the shower to see if anything interesting is
going on.  Except for one meteor that seemed to be too fast too close to
the HYD radiant, all the others lined up very nicely and easily, since
most had enduring trains.
Kim Youmans