[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re:Kim Yeomans

Excellent to see some actual observational results on the list, amongs't the
other interesting and varied questions and answers. I'm sure we all like to
see these type of results and I am certain that they will increase
dramatically after the coming Geminids return.

Seeing other observers results are a tremendous incentive to go out there
and 'get our own'.  Kim's use of the phrase 'for what they are worth' is
perhaps slightly inappropriate, as all observations are both interesting and
especially important, keeping those of us who cannot always go out on a
regular basis due to work commitments etc, informed and up to date on
current meteor rates of both sporadic and shower nature.

Trevor Pendleton (UK)

TREVOR@eakring99.freeserve.codot uk