[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Joe Rao's NPR interview on the Geminids

In a message dated 12/10/1999 3:47:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dedalus@latrade.com writes:

<< Good show, Joe! The Geminids can always use
 more "good press" with the public. :) >>

Thank you Lew.  Unfortunately, it was not until after the show that I read
your messages concerning the URL's for meteorobs and the North American
Meteor Network.  However, Jim Richardson was able to pass along the URL for
the AMS site and I was able to have the good folks at Science Friday set up a
link to that site from their own web site (www.sciencefriday.com).
Hopefully, this will all help drum-up interest in the science of meteor
astronomy.

-- joe