[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Joe Rao's NPR interview on the Geminids

I heard Joe's interview and was much impressed, also, Johnie!  In fact, I got a
big kick out of his "Shower with a friend" quote!  My wife always asks me if
I'm going to out to take a "cold shower" when I observe this time of year...bit
of a double entendre if you ask me!!!

Kim Youmans

Skywayinc@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/11/99 1:32:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> Iansplanet@aol.com writes:
>
> << What I heard was excellent and keeping in aural
>  consistency with his epistle's to this list. I just wanted to let him know
>  that I enjoy his postings and his "soundbites" for the preeminent science
>  radio show I hear. Thanks. >>
>
> No Johnie . . . thank YOU!
> -- joe

Follow-Ups: References: