[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) metor reporting

In a message dated 12/11/99 1:55:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhaler@hotmail.com writes:

> I am pretty new to the whole astronomy game, but I am having fun. After 30
>  years I finally came back to staring at the heavens. I hope after the
first
>  of the year to buy a telescope. Anyone have any suggestions.

The best way to pick a telescope is to go to your local club's open house and
look thru different scopes of the members. This way you can decide which is
best for you.

>  I was wondering can someone give me information on how to report my
>  findings?

Go to the Namn Site - <A HREF="http://web.infoavedot net/~meteorobs/">http://web.
infoavedot net/~meteorobs/</A>  they have a manual free for the downloading. It
has all the necessary step to accurately report your meteor observations.

Kevin K