[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) UK Observations

> Quite a good number, but what was your LM? Judging from your number of
sporadics, your LM was quite poor. Good luck for the max night!

> Jure

Jure,

the limiting mag during the night was +5.5.  This dropped to 5.2 during the
last half hour (03:30-04:00UT).
Sporadic rates here have dropped quite alot, compared to results from the
past weekend,(Dec 4/5).  Our results over the past 20 years have shown these
fluctuations to be fairly regular, even from consecutive nights.

Kind regards and likewise, best of luck to you for the Geminds.

Trevor.