[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Bummed!

At 12:12 AM 1999-12-13 EST, Joe Rao wrote:
>Well -- I've just taken a look at the very latest computer models and it
>looks rather grim for those in the Tri-State NYC area concerning visibility
>of the peak of the Geminids.

Uhh... hey Joe? You're a professional TV weathercaster, right? =8-0

>  The long-advertised storm that models were
>suggesting would be down over western Tennessee a day or two ago, is now
>forecast to be up in Ohio by late Monday night/Tuesday morning.

HMMmmm... considering the type of source making the weather forecast...
maybe I'll book a flight to somewhere in the Tennessee valley after all

<sorry, Joe... just couldn't resist! *I* believe you, though! :o))))))

By the way, folks... radio meteors haven't been all that great so far.
We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

SteveH
Shrewsbury MA