[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) More Georgia Geminids

Hi Kim!
    Take a bow, my man, these are some GREAT obs!!
Congratulations!  If there was any left doubt in your
mind let it go, you're in the Big Leagues now!!  I've
been battleing a major head cold here brought to me by
a colleague from the states, so I passed up a clear
night or two I otherwise would have been out for!
Last night, I got out, but so did the clouds, of
course!  Gems were very sluggish and downright scarce
for me here, will try again tonight even though I'm
pushing it with this cold and I fly to the states on
Thursday!  Ah, what do they say:  When it rains, it
pours!  Take care, Paolo