[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [off-topic] Bummed!

In a message dated 12/13/99 10:19:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
richardson@digitalexp.com writes:

<< Are you familiar with the lorry driver in Douglas Adam's "So Long, and
 Thanks For All The Fish"?  This miserable fellow was actually a Rain God,
 only he was completely unaware of this fact -- he only knew that everywhere
 he went it was always raining >>

I'm starting to believe that I'm on some sort of losing streak with regard to
major meteor showers.  You folks making advance plans for future displays
ought to check to find out where I'll be first!

-- joe