[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Geminid Weather Prospects

In a message dated 12/13/99 10:43:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
meteors@eclipsedot net writes:

<< Very few weathermen will stick their necks out for the astronomical
audience!! >>

Very few weathermen realize that there IS an audience who wants to know about
this kind of stuff -- long range.  I'd rather be outside right now under my
semi-light polluted skies, than indoors behind my keyboard, listening to the
ra-tit-tat of rain drops on my window sill.

-- joe