[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The cloud gods blinked!

Hi Roger,
          Leesburg is a long way from my site -- I had already stopped
observing by 6:03 anyway!  Sounds like you rates were very similar to mine.  I
also saw a Gem through my car window on the way home from observing, about mag
0.
          Leesburg is in interesting country...I've collected fossils near
there before.  Hope you get that scope you're wanting after the new year.
Keep observing!
Kim