[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The cloud gods blinked!

Hello all,

This is the first time I have written since joining the Club here and hope I
am doing this right! LOL

I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing your experiences . I have leanred
a great deal from everyone and hope to learn even more.

Please say a little prayer that the clouds here over Virginia will go away so
we can enjoy the Gemininds too!!

I saw, or rather, experienced my first meteor shower last year, the Leonids
and MAN! I just could NOT believe how truly NEAT these puppies are!!! Just
was completely spellbound all night!

Thanks everyone again for sharing your knowledge and expertise and Happy
Holidays to everyone,

Sincerely,
Joseph-Michael