[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Great White North Geminids...

Subject:        	(meteorobs) Great White North Geminids...

Hi Cathy et el.....

We have had cloud at night since Dec 12. I was able to get out the
morning of Dec 11/12 for a bit, and did see quite a show for the
period that I was out (I will be sending the report shortly Mark)

> Absolutely no luck at all.  It has now <continued> to sock in here, and we
> are under a winter storm warning, high winds and blizzard conditions
> expected to move in this evening...

Since cloud has been our friend for the last while (getting used to it,
when its clear I worry these days). It started snowing here after 7:00
pm, and we have about 3-4 inches on the ground (10-15 cms). The
were calling for ice rain, but I have not seen any evidence of that yet.
The roads look bare but wet.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W