From: "Cerbone Richard" <RCerbone@ensr.com>
To: "'MeteorObsCharlestonNet'" <MeteorObs@Charlestondot net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 11:37 AM
Subject: Fireball

I saw a bright blue fireball Sat. night (Dec. 11) at 5:49 EST. from Howell
Twp., NJ.  It was most definitley an "eath grazer" as I understand them.  We
were travelling by car south and the meteor crossed from east to west,
likely associate with the geminids.  It had a good tail and was visible long
enough for me to point it out to my wife and son who followed it in the sky
as well.  It was low in the sky travelling at a low angle and was visible
for at least 5 seconds from the time we noticed it.