Observer:  Felix A. Martinez
Date:  Dec 14/15
Location:  NE of Madison Heights, Virginia (37.44 N Lat/079.12 W Long)
                 Backyard of Home (6.2 Limiting Magnitude Skies)

0400 - 0500 UT     15 GEM     2 Sig Hyd     2 Spor       LM 6.2         Teff  .95
(Highlight was a yellow -3 GEM seen @ 0443 UT in the Northern portion of my sky)
** Also, had great conversation with my wife Sue, who also observed with me this hour - she saw 16 total meteors **

0500 - 0600 UT     18 GEM     1 Pup-Vel     6 Spor       LM 6.2          Teff .90   (some minor clouds drifted across sky)
(Highlight was a beautiful blue -5 GEM with a sharp terminal burst seen near Jupiter in Western sky towards the Eastern
 Range @ 0519 UT)

Did manage to see a casual Geminid before beginning my official observations and two casual GEMs at the end of
my official observations.  The sky stayed clear the remainder of the evening and I probably would have continued
observing if only it would have been a Saturday morning without a full teaching day and Grad school class!!
            In Astronomical Affinity - Felix A. Martinez