[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) What next?

I realize that there is a shower on Dec.22, but I imagine the full moon
will interfere pretty much. Can anyone tell me anything about the Jan. 3
showers as of yet? Any charts that I look at are saying they are an
excellent chance to view. I would like to try to do it correctly this time
with two observers and a recorder.  Will there be any activities like there
were with the Geminids and Leonids? Why aren't there a dozen articles and
sites on the internet for these in January? Thanks ahead of time.
Stephanie