[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) What next?

In a message dated 12/15/99 1:34:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HobrockS@go-redbirds.com writes:

<< I realize that there is a shower on Dec.22, but I imagine the full moon
 will interfere pretty much. Can anyone tell me anything about the Jan. 3
 showers as of yet? Any charts that I look at are saying they are an
 excellent chance to view. I would like to try to do it correctly this time
 with two observers and a recorder.  Will there be any activities like there
 were with the Geminids and Leonids? Why aren't there a dozen articles and
 sites on the internet for these in January? Thanks ahead of time. >>

Look to the area above Bootes on Jan. 4th for the max of the Quadrantids.
There are meteor calendars on www.imodot net,
http://web.infoavedot net/~meteorobs/, www.njaa.org

Kevin K