[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Apologizes to All

To the meteorob members and Lauren Sobkoviak,

     Once in a while we all can misunderstand a post that meant no
harm or an attack on anyones charater. I certainly didn't intend for
either to happen in my late post that mentioned Lauren Sobkoviak. I
hope that Lauren can forgive me an uninteded slight and that we all
can enjoy meteorobs in a flame free environment as it detracts from
our purpose and camraderie. I'm sorry Lauren took it the wrong way and
I apologize to all for that misunderstanding.

                                  Dave English
                                  Oceanside, California