From: "Eric Reines" <ereines@mediaonedot net>
To: <atmob-discuss@jovian.com>
Subject: (ATMoB:Discuss) meteor
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 06:25:07 -0500

bright meteor low in SE 6:00 am today, travelling W to E. left a 10 deg
trail that lasted a second. White. I wouldn't say anything, except I've only
seen one meteor in day light and this is the first I've seen in twilight,
over the Boston skyglow, no less.--Eric Reines

------- End of Forwarded Message