[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Redelivery of Previous Email Reply to Email from The METEROBS Bossman

For some unknown reason.  The other email  address for Lew would not work?
                                  The FAMster

From: "MARTINEZ, FELIX" <MARTINEZ_F@Hornet.Lynchburgdot edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 99 14:23:51 -0500
To: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) GEMINID OBSERVATIONS FROM CENTRAL VA (FIREBALL DROUGHT

   Thank you for the encouragement Lew!  It certainly did feel good to get a decent,
albeit, too short observing session in, before the moon grows too bright again.
   In all honesty, everytime you, Norm and Bob Lunsford post something on "Meteorobs"
I read it a little more closely and thank God Almighty that I have had associations with each
of you.  What you have been able to do with "Meteorobs" is tremendous and I look forward
to logging on each opportunity that I get.  Thank you for your dedication to this great service!
 Burns Lake, were you tempted to stop?  Hope you  and Karen have a wonderful HOLiday season!!
                          In South Florida Sunshine State Affinity - Felix

From: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:28:32 -0500