[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Twilight fireball(?), Boston MA USA, 11UT 16 Dec 1999

Not one Gemind seen in South Central, PA. Today the 16 December is the first
partially clear evening and we are expecting overcast and snow flurries. I
would like to learn more about the correct meteor observing rules. And to
also inform my family of the best methods. Lew hope my oldest son got in
touch you though I think Plum Island was pretty much a non event for the
Geminds as well
Regards,
Margaret