[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Bobs 1993 Ursids

Trevor and All,

26 an hour is not Earth shattering but certainly much better than the
average Ursid display!

By the way, this data was obtained from the IMO's Report Series #6 which
publishes all the visual data received by the IMO for that year. These
publications are available at half price until the end of the year at
$6.00 apiece for the years 1988 through 1992 and $8.00 apiece for 1993
through 1995.

IMO members who renew their membership before the end of the year can
receive one of these publications free of charge.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford