[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Apology

To all on Meteorobs

I also want to apologize for my rant regarding what has become apparent to
me as an innocent posting.  Most people know what happens when a whole lot
of things go wrong and one more thing comes up.  I don't mean that as an
excuse, but I do want to thank everyone for their input to me.

Mr. English of Oceanside, California...I will look more for the humor in
the posting from now on.

By the way, I live at 3,000 feet in Central Oregon and I can drive a mile
from my house and almost see the shadow the Milky Way casts of me on the
ground.  I wouldn't trade this observing area for anything...but I do wish
it was warmer in the winter months  :)

Clear skies and tremendous bolides to everyone!  Which reminds me...last
night I saw my first point bolide meteor.  It came straight at me, shedding
little bits and pieces as it brightened and then disappeared.  An amazing
site.

Lauren Sobkoviak
buckshot@empnet.com